Sunday, August 24, 2008

We have had a very busy week… a weekend in Eger… receiving a houseguest… Abigail’s family birthday party… St. Stephen’s Day… Abigail’s “friends” birthday party… no wonder I’m behind on laundry!

Well, for this post, I’ll continue with the birthday theme… we had another little party for Abigail last night. It was so much fun! We invited some of her friends and their parents to our place for hot dogs, shish kabobs, and a Duncan Hines “homemade” chocolate and strawberry cake (thanks, Gramme & Big Daddy!). Our building has a club room with an adjoining terrace – perfect for parties! So, we hung out there for a few hours, while the kids played in the little playground and with the miniature football (soccer) goal we set up for them. All the kids had a blast, and the adults seemed to have a nice time. It was so nice to just hang out, visit and take pictures. And it’s been so long since we’ve hosted a party… I really enjoyed it too!

No comments: